oneWay Street is our children's environment for Kindergarten - 3rd grade.
Our curriculum is designed to provoke discovery and invite kids into a new understanding of how to grow in relationship with Jesus. Every week, we teach one of three truths:
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Small Group Leaders connect relationally each week with an assigned group of eight to ten children to speak truth into their lives and celebrate spiritual growth.
Production Team puts on a weekly large-group experience and consists of the following:
- Worship Team leads kids in song with energy and enthusiasm to worship God for who he is and what he has done.
- Storyteller communicates the Bible story and Bottom Line in such a way that it becomes unforgettable to a child.
- Tech Team enhances the Bible story and worship experience through sound, lights, and video without distracting the audience.
If you would like to serve in oneWay Street, Click HERE